CORONA – Covid19 virus
Due to the restrictions in connection with Covid-19 we unfortunately cannot hold the festival at the planned date.
We are deeply sorry not only for you who were looking forward to it so much, but also for the musicians who are especially affected by this crisis.
We are optimists and hope that soon the time will come again, when we can devote ourselves again to our passion without any worries.
We are in the process of finding an alternative date in autumn 2020. We think that we know it in a few days.
Please be patient a little longer and wait with the cancellations until we can tell you if and when the festival will take place in autumn. Maybe the new date is convenient for you. If you prefer to cancel immediately, you can of course do so. Please inform us about your bank account, so that we can transfer the money back. But also for this transfer we ask for some patience.
We thank our sponsors